Question Answering System Product

ChatGPT (and now, many others) is a modern version of a question answering system. However, all classical (non-quantum-based) question answering systems are limited by information they can get or infer directly from information they can access. Even a quantum computer would not be able to do better, though it might do it faster.

I tested many ideas for using mental effort in conjunction with Bayesian analysis and some AI (patents issued). The system can work with or without mentally-responsive hardware. The system outline is simple: 1) A Local server allows remote users to interact via the Internet. 2) A remote user interface provides a graphical user interface (GUI) to enable users to participate by providing incremental information via a series of brief, focused mental efforts. 3) The Local server receives the results of these efforts, preferably from many simultaneous and/or sequential efforts, and analyzes them together to get the desired information.

Please let me know if you are interested in developing a system for obtaining non-inferable information. I can provide more detailed plans, answer questions, provide hardware if necessary, and even reimburse some expenses (with prior agreement). The company must be commercial to the extent it is at least self supporting – if it doesn’t support itself and further development, it cannot survive. Organizational details will be worked out as necessary.

Interested in hearing more about your ideas here.

I am very busy with the Quantum Field Detector and Transmitter systems, which are exquisitely hard to do.

I can explain more, but I prefer specific questions, rather than taking the significant time to write up the idea in detail, which I can’t do right now.

You can get more information now from one of my patents, ACQUISITION AND ASSESSMENT OF CLASSICALLY NON-INFERABLE INFORMATION: WIPO - Search International and National Patent Collections
and from my website at https://coreinvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Intelligence-Gathering-and-Processing-System_081122.pdf
And perhaps also (though this is already 16 years old): https://coreinvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Intelligence-Gathering-Using-Enhanced-Anomalous-Cognition.pdf