Some additional MMI code

Hi All - Thought I’d just take a moment to share some of my prior efforts and code in the MMI/psi space.

[ Link to code repository here ]

This code repo includes various approaches for different types of [truly] random number generators that are all aimed at measuring the degree to which intention can be used to influence random numbers generators. Each repo contains its own README.md that discusses the details of the experiment coded with that RNG. There’s a wide variety in sophistication of the different programs. The Med100kx8 programs, which I’ve shared in this forum previously, are by far the most sophisticated.

• Med100kx8 repo - Uses a hardware-based RNG built by Scott Wilber called the Med100kx8. This is a sophisticated program that uses advanced algorithms for evaluating probability and amplifying the impact of intention while providing real-time auditory and visual feedback. It also stores a huge variety of data in a local database, such as geomagnetic acitivyt, EEG data, temperature, participant mood, and much more, in order to facilitate subsequent comprehensive post-experiment data analysis and correlations.

• Med100kx8_no_db repo - Similar to the repo described above, uses a hardware-based RNG built by Scott Wilber called the Med100kx8. Likewise, this is a sophisticated program that uses advanced algorithms for evaluating probability and amplifying the impact of intention while providing real-time auditory and visual feedback. However, this is a simplified version in which no data is stored. This makes it easy to setup and execute the program, but highly constrains the ability to do comprehensive post-experiment data analysis.

• Geiger repo - Uses a Geiger-counter based RNG called the RNG-01A that produces numbers by measuring background radiation. This program is written to allow experiments to be done concurrently with both observed and unobserved random numbers in order to test whether influence is confined to previously unobserved results (as prior experiments suggest). Provides real-time auditory and visual feedback to the user. All results stored in local database.

• Quantum API repo - Uses an API provided by the Australian National University Quantum Numbers (AQN) to pull random numbers. These random numbers are generated in real-time in the AQN by measuring the quantum fluctuations of the vacuum. Users are shown images prompting them to influence numbers in a particular direction, then a sound indicates success or failure. Probabilities are calculated, all resutls are stored. Similar to the repo described above, pre-observed and real-time trials can be combined together to test whether observation impacts ability to influence.

• TruRNG repo - Uses the TruRNG random number generator (RNG). A very basic program that perpetually pulls random numbers and prints the probability of them containing more 0s than 1s. The user tries to influence to have more 0s and can watch the probability react in real-time.