MMI С++ library

So, looks like we have several approaches to detect MMI and get some kind of valuable data from it:

1. Random walkers of different kind.
  2. Entropy tests.
  3. Spatial density distribution analysis.(Randonautica approach)

However, every time, when someone is trying to mess with MMI, he needs to develop implementation from scratch.
It would be quite beneficial for speed of research and distribution of MMI technology, if there would be MMI C++/Python library. Which will be able to perform common procedures, needed for our experiments.
So, I suggest to discuss structure of library and it’s possible functions.
I admit, that I’m not very good coder and I can’t write lib from scratch. But I’ll try to help with some functions, when it’ll come to implementation.

In order to help as much as possible with MMI development, I have decided to share what source code I can on the forum. The source code, which is extensive, is not exactly lost, but I’m not a programmer and I currently have no support. Please bear with me as I figure out even how to share it. The only condition is that developments are also shared on the forum and that I be given credit (attribution) for my contribution.

This will not be a license for anyone to use the patented technology for commercial uses, but I, that is, Core Invention, Inc, would be very flexible providing licenses for anyone who wants to develop a commercial application. In the case of commercial development, I would not expect all developments to be shared openly.

I believe the code for the MindEnabled Trainer was written in C++, and is quite complex. It includes the code for the PCQNG, software-enabled TRNG. The original code was written when the MMI generators provided two output streams, one was the usual one I call bias that everyone is familiar with; the other one was the raw data stream converted to represent 1st-order autocorrelation of the data. These streams are orthogonal, that is, completely independent, so effectively doubling the data output into two dimensions - real and imaginary or (x, y) if desired.

It will take some time to find and research how to share the source code.

That theme is kinda unrelated to topic, which we discussed in PM.
So, I clarify if you aren’t very good with code and related terminology.
Library is bag of functions, which can be connected to program and called when needed. So you won’t need to write module, which will connect MEG and amplify data through random walker(RW).
It’ll take 3 lines of code: call library at start of program. Connect MEG and shove data stream from MEG to RW.
So, I suggested to discuss, which functions that library should have to make software development for MMI research and implementation more convenient.

However, some code from MET might be ripped and reused from said lib. Why not?

Sure, I understand. The MindEnabled Trainer contains many programs or subroutines for accessing, processing and displaying MMI data and results. These could be of use for the library.

I will soon give a simple code example for using Bayesian analysis to combine multiple MMI data collections from individuals and groups to provide information about the past, present or future. This is different from any other type of processing and will be an invaluable tool for any information gathering applications.